We have upgraded our statements! Our checking and savings account statements have a new look to them, but you still receive the same information.
New statements have:
- No three-hole punches.
- White paper instead of blue
- White A10 envelopes (standard envelope size) instead of bi-fold gray with Premier Bank logo. Instead of arriving bi-folded in our current 6” X 9” envelopes with the bank logo on the top-left and our locations on the back flap, it will arrive in a white envelope with our logo in the window on the front only. If your statement is seven pages or less, it will arrive in a standard #10 envelope, which measures 4 ⅛" by 9 ½". Larger statements may arrive in white 9” X 12” envelopes or boxes.
- Full-color imprint instead of just black ink
- Check image slots filled from the top to the bottom instead of left-hand column first and then the right-hand column
- Fewer wasted pages with disclosure backer only printed once instead of possibly multiple times
- The same look for eStatements as mailed statements. The process for these will remain the same, though.
- More information including
- “Minimum Balance” on savings accounts
- Transactions divided into additional categories of electronic credits and electronic debits in addition to our current categories of deposits, other credits, checks cleared and other debits for easier viewing
As we celebrate our 25th Anniversary, we’re excited to bring you these better-looking and easier-to-read statements. Keep an eye out for the new envelopes and statements starting August 24, 2022. Keep checking this page for the most up-to-date information.