Access your account information securely anywhere, anytime from the convenience of your mobile phone! Mobile Banking allows you to monitor your accounts with text messaging, Mobile Web access, or a downloadable APP (application).
Mobile Banking allows the following types of services from virtually any phone with text capabilities:
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Receive "Alerts" on banking transactions
Web-enabled phones using Mobile Browser services, and smart phones using a downloadable APP (application), can also:
- Transfer funds between accounts and the financial institution
- Pay bills, plus view and modify pending payments
- Find the nearest branch or ATM
Mobile Banking provides access to the same accounts that are viewable through Online Banking – including checking and savings accounts, even CDs and loans. Enrollment for Mobile Banking is completed through Online Banking under the Options tab (you may be prompted automatically upon login).
To learn more about Mobile Banking or to view a demo, visit our Online Education Center.
Download & Install the APP (TouchBanking)
- iPhone: Visit the iTunes App Store
Android: Visit the Google Play Store
- Search for TouchBanking (Fiserv, Inc)
- Install the Application
- Once downloaded, tap the icon to login
- Enter the App Code: GoMobile1263
- Enter your Access ID, then Submit
- Correctly answer the Challenge Question
- Enter your password, then Login
Sign up by clicking on the Options tab once you log into Online Banking.
Please note that you must be an owner on the account and be enrolled in Online Banking to take advantage of this service. Please click on the link below to enroll in Premier Bank’s Online Banking.
*Message and data rates may apply.